The responsibility of the Corporate Culture Team Leader as a minimum shall consist of the followings:
– Lead the team to identify the cultural trends/company core values, then develop action plan, execute to strengthen organization health, enhance employee’s performance and engagement.
– Develop a comprehensive and sustainable Employee Engagement program to address engagement and retention drivers such as meaningful work, positive working environment, organization culture and employee value.
– Manage and enhance reward and recognition programs, ensuring alignment to business objectives and desired culture and behaviors.
– Develop, coordinate, and implement internal/external training program/rules to enhance the overall organization health, happiness workplace and employees’ behaviors and attitudes.
– Define an internal communications strategy to provide top-down, bottoms-up feedback channels via town halls, focus group discussion, surveys, formal and informal employee sensing, and other methodologies.
– Develop, coordinate, and implement internal communications strategies and programs across various channels with the objective of strengthening relationships within the organization. Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
– Develop the budget, maintain budget control during the year.
– Coordinate & host team building activities and company events.
– Performs other related duties.