Warehouse Officer is responsible to:
– Ensure that warehousing operations conducted in safe, efficient, and effective manner.
– Leading, coordinating, or overseeing warehouse & logistics operations. Activities include productivity and process quality of warehouse operations, reducing controllable expenses.
– Ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with approved procedures.
– Maintain all inventory stored at the facility to ensure proper status or availability.
– Proper packing, labeling and tagging of parts before putting away inventory to prevent misidentification and damage to parts.
– Responsible for accurate data entry of all inventory/shipping paperwork into CMMS or other business systems for incoming/outgoing parts/tool.
– Maintain control and knowledge of all parts leaving and arriving at the yard.
– Supervise all Physical Inventory Counting and audits (including Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Inventories)
– Process all parts transfers between warehouses and sub-warehouses
– Ensure that warehouse operations are aligned with internal customer requirements.
– Guide, manage contractor labors for warehouse if required
– Keep stocked materials and equipment’s under good condition in warehouse.
– Responsible to distribution material/equipment in time to coincide the work order scheduling.
– Perform inbound shipment receiving process.
– Keep track of OSD goods and prepare related reports.
– Operate & maintain warehouses & storage facilities and equipment & tools supporting for all activities relating to warehouse operations.
– Schedule and supervise the transportation of goods and supplies following established procedures to ensure on-time delivery of goods and supplies.
– Track transportation including: handling and storage equipment, PTW, transport schedule plan and recording, etc.
– Prepare and control inventory counting plan including cycle counting and ticket counting. Timely report any discrepancy to leaders and update the status on system.
– Prepare daily, weekly, monthly inventory movement report and monthly inventory balance report
– Analysis MRO inventory data to maintain & improve inventory accuracy.
– Perform CMMS/ SAP transactions and record materials in-out transactions & control relevant documentations.
– Coordinate with Accounting team for issues related to inventory movement.
– Manage warehouse documents (PO, PR, Certificates, Warranty, MSDS, Reports, MRO request, MRO issue reports & other).
– Analysis of material required to complete projects applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
– Plan, prepare and coordinate to receiving, issuing spare parts (following FIFO and FEFO), checking and storage of items in a timely and efficient manner.
– Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Leader, Manager.
– Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument , logistics, or other technical related.
– Any advance certification course in Supply chain, Warehouse , Inventory management is a plus.
– At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position in international companies
– Professional experience with SAP/MAXIMO or WMS SYSTEM.
– Proficient knowledge of English.
– Knowledge of petroleum materials & equipment is a plus.
– Knowledge of inventory management.
– Ability to work under pressure in an environment which expects the highest levels of customer service, confidentiality and ethical behavior.
– A significant knowledge of HSE issues related to operations requirements for material handling, transportation, warehouse and pipe yard, datasheet certificates and safety data sheets (SDS).
– Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics etc.
– Spare Parts data management skillful.
– High data analytical skills. Proficient in basic math skills.
– Willing to learn a new thing & be able to work under high pressure.
– Ability to work well with supervisors, leaders, managers.
– Self-motivated and works well in an international multi culture team environment.
– Proficient in word processing and spreadsheets as well as having experience using an email system and making searches on the Internet.
– Good Reporting skill
– Good command of English language in both writing and speaking
– Able to work well in a team especially in multi-culture team as well as independently
– Competent with Microsoft office application: word, excel, PowerPoint
– High responsibility in works and work under high pressure