Back to the news list
Notice of purchasing plan for supply of spare parts for PLC Sytem 4T2 MTU
NOTICE OF PURCHASING PLAN FOR SUPPLY OF SPARE PARTS FOR PLC SYSTEM 4T2 MTU
Date: 21 February 2020
Subject: SUPPLY OF SPARE PARTS FOR PLC SYSTEM 4T2 MTU
Ref. No.: 014/2020/NSRP-PS
Nghi Son Refinery & Petrochemical Limited Liability Company (NSRP) is planning for purchasing of a package for “Supply of Spare Parts for PLC system 4T2 MTU” in order to select a suitable contractor for provision of the Goods for NSRP.
NSRP plans to start the above mentioned purchasing process very soon. If your company is interested in this purchasing package, please respond to all questions in the questionnaire attached in Attachment 01 and send to the following email address by 5.00 PM (Hanoi time) 28 February 2020.
Email address: email@example.com
Please put “Supply of Spare Parts for PLC system 4T2 MTU” in the subject of your cover email.
Should you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For the avoidance of doubt, this notice does not constitute any contractual offer, binding promise or guarantee of business by NSRP. Neither shall your satisfaction of all the minimum requirements mentioned above nor your response to this notice creates any promise or guarantee by NSRP that you will be invited to participate in the above mentioned purchasing process.
- Please provide the following information of your company.
- Brief description of your company’s qualifications and experience in supplying services
Please answer the questions below:
QUESTION 1: Do you have a clear intention in supplying spare part for PLC system/ controller in Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical LLC?
QUESTION 2: Can you provide business registration certificate of your company?
- Yes. If yes, please provide the notarized copy of document.
QUESTION 3: Does your company have experience in providing PLC system/ controller with value equal or more than twenty thousand US dollar?
- Yes. If yes, please provide the evidences (at least one full copy of executed contracts/ purchase orders).
QUESTION 4: Does your company have experience in maintenance and service related to PLC?
- Yes. If yes, please provide the evidences (at least 01 full copies of similar executed contracts)
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- General requirements
- Supplier is to provide material PLC System 4T2 MTU (Master Telemetry Unit) manufactured by Ocean Technical System in Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical LLC (NSRP). The material including specification and quantity are specified as below:
||UNIT, TELEMETRY, SYSTEM IV, PLC
- Supplier shall review the material list and clarify whether the provided specification is sufficient to quote or not;
- If the required material is obsoleted and confirmed officially by manufacture, supplier shall provide recommendation with equivalent material. Any technical deviation between required material and proposed material shall be clearly specified;
- Supplier shall provide technical document for NSRP’s review e.g. material manual, specification, datasheet, ordering information
- All materials to be supplied shall be 100% new and in the best condition;
- All materials shall be delivered to NSRP’s warehouse at supplier’s cost. All expenses including custom duties, transportation, and insurance shall be borne by supplier;
- Certificate of Origin (CO), Certificate of Quality (CQ) and other supporting documents shall be provided by Supplier when material is handed over to NSRP;
- Warranty: Supplier shall provide at least 12 (twelve) months warranty.
- Supplier’s requirement experience and Technical support
- At least one contract with similar material to other customer is required;
- Supplier shall have experience in service and maintenance related to PLC to support NSRP after sale services e.g. guidance for material installation and maintenance;